Thursday, July 17, 2014

W Glacier NP




Going to the Sun Highway was open, so we drove all the way up to Logan Pass. No bear or deer sightings at 84 degrees. They were enjoying the shade.

My guy wanted a root beer float afterward. Yuck! Nasty stuff. He gets to eat the whole thing all by himself.



So tomorrow we will be at a truck place at 8 AM. Changing the fuel filters didn't fix the problem, so we are taking the coach in for a computer check up. Or something. It is sluggish, but we are happy it happened after we got back to the States.

Life goes on. MM will get it figured out. Wish us luck!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome back to the USA! Hope there is an easy fix for the Moho. I enjoyed visiting with and making cards with your eldest tonight.

Barb said...

Sorry about the coach issue. I know MM will get it sorted lickety split!

Have a lovely day. big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

I've not had a root beer float in years. My hips thank me too. They are good, but A&W is the only one I would have.

Hope the coach gets fixed soon. Bugger on that.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥