Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday moving.




Goodbye to Monroe and to Jean and Bill. It is time to head south. My guy has found a lake to go visit. He needs a water fix. Check.

So last night during our fabulous dinner, Jean and I were discussing the need for a reunion...Bee, Barb, Sandee...who is in and where??! Blogger's cruise in January maybe? Put your thinking caps on! The more, the merrier! Srsly.

It's another sunny, perfect day in the Pacific NW. WYWH!

Miles and smiles in our beautiful country. Get out and enjoy it!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm all for a reunion. Yes indeed.

You're heading south. Where will south lead?

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

I would absolutely love a reunion. srsly. I wish I could but right now I can't commit to a time. Between my parents and my dearest friends I just can't think about leaving the Swamp for any length of time. I haven't even booked my summer cruise.

I am so glad you got to see Jean!

big hugs xoxo

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This sounds so fun! Wish I were closer to y'all :)

Jean(ie) said...

Yes, we need a reunion.