Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunny Monday

It has rained for the past two days, so the sunshine is very welcome this morning.  MM is doing some odd jobs outside this morning, after breakfast out with the boys.  More on that another day.

Here are our kids last week enjoying fishing:

Hensons fishing

And catching!  Alex caught a nice snook, but it is out of season, so he had to throw it back:

Alex, snook 1.14

Will caught a very tasty redfish:

Will, redfish

They are back in Mayberry, freezing.  It is slated to go to –2 there tonight.  Yikes!  Will is already saying he wants to go some place where he can wear shorts.  Smart boy.  I will take our expected 45 tonight over any minus temps and/or snow, thankyouverymuch.

What I don’t want is for my computer to unexpectedly shut down ::again::!  What’s up with that???  I have Carbonite for off site back up, so I need to do a bit more local backing up today, just in case.  Urrrgghhh.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy Monday and stay WARM…and safe, y’all!

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm happy you have that sunshine you've been chasing. Good for you. I'm not a fan of winter either.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Optimistic Existentialist said...

45 there tonight??? That's a heat wave compared to here!! LOL.

Barb said...

My PC is shutting down, too. I thought I figured it out by uninstalling Firefox and Adobe Flash Player, then reinstalling Flash. It didn't shut down for 3 days... then *poof*. Back to the drawing board.

It's going to 19 here tonight, for longer than 12 hours. I'm worried for the ferals, although my awesome neighbors do have shelter set up for them inside their garage, which they do use... But still. So cold.

IF I fished I would have to toss them ALL back because I wouldn't know one from another. IF I fished. My fishing is mostly done from the comfort of the Sam's Club freezer section and they are clearly marked. ;)

Stay warm... I'm sure gonna try. big hugs xoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

We had a great sunny Epiphany Day, and so mild, and daisy and Veronica were "smiling in my "garden"!!!

Have a lovely warm week...and good work to MM!

Big hugs, honey!

Haley D. said...

We have the wood furnace burning hot! Extra blankets and socks tonight. No school again for the kids tomorrow, but teachers report at 10.

Joy said...

It went to -5, brrr! Will has the right idea! Hope your computer will behave. Have a great day.