Monday, January 27, 2014

Flea market finds





We were big spenders at the flea market this morning.

MM did buy some tie downs for our storage locker back in WPB and some eyeglass/multi-use spray cleaner, but that was all. Useful stuff. Tons of junk spread out over many acres, so we didn't see it all. It was overcast all morning, so I didn't take any photos. It was good fun and what you do in Webster in a Monday.

Our dinner last night was dee-lish. Spaghetti dinner at the clubhouse tonight, our final rally night, followed by the park's normal Monday bingo afterward. I think we will instead be back at the coach to sort socks (that's our standard answer for when we don't want to do the whatever is being offered). We don't play bingo!

The afternoon is free and the sun is now out. What to do, what to do? Hmmm, I think a book is calling me...while the towels finish drying...and MM and the kitties nap.

Missy is settled in already, after checking out what I am doing. Silly girl.


Life is good, y'all!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Missy is so incredibly adorable in that picture :)

Sandee said...

Awww, I'm linking you to my Awww Monday because of this adorable photograph.

Have a wonderful afternoon honey. Big hugs to you and scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Traveling Bells said...

Aww, thanks Sandee. Missy and I are quite honored to be included on your Aww Monday blog hop!

Hugs to you, Zane, and Lil Bit...

Kathe W. said...

sorting socks sounds like a worthwhile excuse! Have a warm cozy day with your Missy! Cheers!

Jean(ie) said...

Hello Missy!
(Jean steals a banana).
Sorting sock, eh? YOu lead such an exciting life! LOL!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

the fruit looks pretty good too.

it's beautiful here now. hurry back before it gets cold up there!

smiles, bee
xooxxooxxo

Barb said...

Mmmm... that fruit does look gooood. I'm not buying anymore before my cruise and I'm absolutely dying for a banana. I may have to pick up just 1 or 2 to get me through while I'm out today.

Remember back in the day girls use to beg off dates because they had to wash their hair? ;)

Have a lovely day. And I'd follow Bee's advise. Tomorrow's weather looks yucky for driving. We're forecast for snow flurries and sleet. Yeah, it won't stick, but still. I'm not going anywhere near a car tomorrow because these southerners can't handle it safely!

big hugs xoxo