Friday, June 28, 2013

Mom on call

This was my morning buddy, the beautiful Miss Jesse.



Along with one wee boy, then a second one.

The kids had a Nana scare late last night, so I went over in my robe and sleep tee and spent the night next door.

Will thought it was funny that I came over in my jammies, but he said nobody could see me. That's right. We don't have anyone near enough to see, and I wouldn't care anyway.

Nana is alert this morning, so I am now off duty. The hubby of a BSP sista is being interred in a military ceremony this afternoon, so Joy, Joan and I will attend.

MM is off mowing...still...but in a different location. And he had an oil leak yesterday that he finally found and will be fixing today. Never dull with equipment...or kiddos...or kitties.

That's our Friday in Mayberry, where the sun is shining.

Life is good, y'all! Spend it wisely and spread the smiles.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I don't like scares, but I would have gone in my jammies too. Why not since no one is around.

Poor MM and all that mowing. What's he mowing the state of Georgia?

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from HOT California. ☺

Barb said...

My relaxing clothes don't look all that different from my regular clothes. Glad the emergency os over.

MM is one hard-working fella!

Hope the weather is good for you at the interment. It's partly sunny and muggy here. Ack. big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

That kitty belly just screams for scritches...

Hugs on the Nana alert. I know the kids appreciated your swift response.

LOL @ Sandee... he must be mowing the state of GA. LOL!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'm all packed to head your way!

smiles, bee
xoox