Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday stuff

I brought home the balloons from the CELEBRATION party last night, and it is a good thing…no photos!  I was too busy playing hostess.  The Center looked beautiful (thanks to all the helpers!), the food served was good, and the friends showing up in support was awesome!!!

Balloons2

The good news is that our local guy won his position for a third term.  The bad news is that we were not so lucky in some other positions.  It is what it is.

And that’s all I will say on politics.  I am trying to smile.  And think positive.

So tonight I am thinking friends, marbles, soup, French bread, and wine.  That’s a good Rx for smiles. 

Check.  Dick, Dan and Mike—the challenge is on.

Happy Wednesday.  Life is still good in Mayberry, y’all!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Hooray for your local guy! And that's all I'm saying about politics.

Your Rx sounds awesome! Wish I were closer! Well, I'll be at Zumba... and then I'll have wine. Big hugs from chilly south jawjah xoxo

Sandee said...

We're all feeling the same this morning. The same. Bugger. I'm glad your guy won.

Have a fun time tonight honey. I'm sure that you will.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs from chilly California. Scritches to the babies. :)

Joy said...

So happy for our Commissioner!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i feel like i am in shock. SO disappointed. sigh...

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Some of our votes held, some did not. The people have spoken with their votes.

So glad one of your candidates won!

Sylvia said...

Not too happy this morning, glad your local guy won.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!
Here is chilly, I was out and i got cold...I hope I'm well tomorrow morning!!!!

Sorry for your party!

Big hugs, honey!!!

Judy said...

Sandy, when you say marbles, what is the game you play?