Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall back and smile!

 

602554_397686020304544_1047775894_n

Tonight’s the night…Don’t forget to change your clocks BACK an hour or you’ll be the first to arrive wherever you are going in the morning!

I am heading to Joy’s jewelry party shortly, then a sorority Yankee Trader party following that.  It will be a fun, ‘girlie’ day.

You don’t know what a Yankee Trader party is?  Well, everyone is given a number, #1 gets to open a gift, but then the NEXT person gets to take #1’s gift, or can go pick out an unopened one…and so it goes.  You know there will be lots of laughs…but absolutely NO cat fights!  The other local BSP chapter is joining us.

Make some smiles today, wherever you are.

Life is chilly but good, y’all!

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Sounds like a fun day honey. I would love to go with you.

Yes, we know about setting the clocks back one hour at 0200 tomorrow morning. I sure wish folks would leave the time where it is.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

Sylvia said...

found you on Angel's Tea with Friends and enjoyed your blog, I am now one of your newest blog followers!

Sylvia@agrandmasblessings

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i tried to find the jewelry online but the site only had ways to book parties and things like that. i love the ring i got last year. the big blue flower.

have fun honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxox

Barb said...

I love Yankee Swaps! I use to have a Christmas Ornament one every year in Florida. I hope you get something good, or better yet, give it to someone who really seems to want it but keeps losing it. That's what I usually ended up doing. So much fun!

Enjoy! big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

that sounds like tons of fun! Be sure to show us what you got from both parties!

Joy said...

It has been a fun day but I am tired! Glad we get that extra hour of sleep tonight, I can use it!

Haley D. said...

Sounds like fun! We call that a Chinese auction for some reason.