Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!




...from Blacksburg, Virginia, with a houseful of family, extended family, friends, and neighbors...and fabulous cool and sunny weather!

What are YOU thankful for today...besides family and friends?

Two things pop in my mind: good health and freedom.

God bless our troops and all of you! Remember how blessed you are. We sure are counting our blessings!

May you have enough of everything you need, and then share with others.

Life is grand, y'all! Make some smiles!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Wishing you and yours a day full of blessings!

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a year full of blessings!

Sandee said...

Yes, those two things are something we should all be thankful for. I know I sure am.

Have a terrific Thanksgiving honey. I know you will. Big hugs. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sandy this is a lovely post and exactly what i needed to see today! thank you. you are a blessing!

hugs, bee
xxoxoxoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

I guess you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!!!

Big hugs!!!