Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where's the sun?

It is still overcast, and that means the solar heater isn't putting out enough heat. The furnace came on briefly for the first time yesterday. Bugger. It isn't even November yet!



Joan and I got 54 water bottle tags made yesterday for the gathering this afternoon. Photos tomorrow...if I can remember.

I have physical therapy for this pesky hip this morning, the afternoon gathering at the retirement home, and BSP tonight, with snailmail fun thrown in there somewhere in between all the running around. Can you stand all that excitement?

MM gets to move the Airstream back to its normal parking spot now that it is unloaded and cleaned up and ready for its next trip in just over a week. The Moho will tag along. Yes, another adventure is in the near future.

Share a smile today. I sure will!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Barb said...

Buggers to that pesky hip. My knee is making sure I notice it, that's for sure. It's 62° here this morning. My parents got out some warmer robes and a jacket. Bless their hearts.

Enjoy your chores. I still have some paperwork that needs doing. bugger.

big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

os so sorry about the hip, i wish they would use that steroid pad on it at pt. it sure worked for me.

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Joy said...

You are overcome with busy-ness today!

Sandee said...

It's currently 51 degrees here and the high is supposed to be 77 degrees. I'll take it and the sun is shining. Tomorrow it may rain. We'll see.

Bugger on that hip. I hate it when I hurt. I know you do too as we are both so active. I hope it gets better soon.

Have a terrific day honey and I'll await your next adventure. You also have just over a 100 days on your cruise. Big hugs. :)

Jean(ie) said...

hugs on the hip. Our usual weather pattern has arrived. our 78-day stretch of sunshine is now a memory of the past.

I can't wait to hear where you're headed next.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!

Another MoHo adventure? I'll stay tuned!
Have agood terapy, and patience for tonight excitement!
Big hugs!!!