Friday, October 19, 2012

Second best

MM leaves, and HIS girl moves over to my lap.

IMG_0086

I take what I can get…and love her anyway, but I am stating for the record that this is not a fair deal, since I am the one who has litter box duty.  Bugger.  It’s a good thing she is cute.

So Doodlebug enjoyed yesterday and all the birthday greetings.  And a couple of cupcakes and lots of hugs.  I get both boys for the afternoon, lucky me!  I wonder what they’ll want to do?  I can guarantee it won’t be dull around here!

Our temps are dropping at night, and the colors are popping out.  I need to get out with camera in hand before too many more leaves drop.

IMG_0077

MM has been busy!

Have yourselves a ginger peachy October day.  I sure will!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Litter Box duty is mine, all mine. I remind myself how cute they are every time I clean it.

Do you suppose MM could help me assemble my new bike when it arrives later today? No? Well, me and my little $10 Sears toolbox will somehow manage it.

Have a fun Grammie day with the grands! big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'd take litter duty and third best! ha

have a lovely day honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

Yep, that sounds about right. I play second fiddle with our Little Bit. That's daddy's girl and that's all there is to it.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs honey. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Ditto here, but with the grandbaby... She loves her "poppa"

Haley D. said...

She is such a hussy! ;)