Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Smiles

tortoise

Just prior to taking my daily nap, I was pondering the problems of the world.  I rapidly realized that I don't really give a rat's a$$.  From now on, it's the tortoise life for me, as I have concluded:

1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
 
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is still very fat.
 
3. A rabbit runs and hops everywhere and only lives 8 years.
 
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet some live for 450 years.
And yet they tell me to exercise??
 
I don't think so.
I'm retired.  Go around me.

Hat tip:  Marjorie G.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Ha! Love this!

Let them go around me has been my mantra on the highway for years. I hate driving fast, so I don't. I do go the speed limit, but if that ain't good enough for ya, go around me. I don't mind!

Smilin' at ya from sunny south jawjah! big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow! all too true! hmmm.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

BorneoAngler said...

What about blogging? :)
Feel free to visit and follow our fishing blog in Borneo at http://www.kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
Cheers!!!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. It's true, but you and I both know that you can't just sit. Drat.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from foggy Benicia. We'll be heading to San Rafael around 11 this morning. :)

Haley D. said...

You be sure to take it easy today, especially after all that running around yesterday!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

You lte us smile...thanks!!!

Have a funny and lovely week!!!

Big hugs, honey!!!