Sunday, December 13, 2015

Two more sleeps...




Two more sleeps and these two cuddling kitties will be southbound.

They have never, ever cuddled in one kitty bed. And it wasn't even a very cold day, especially there in the sun room, but cuddle and clean they did with no apparent whopping going on. Miracles can still happen.

So MM and I are both mighty busy. He is his guy tinkering with the Moho while I do the kitchen swap...load up stuff from the house pantry and fridge...as well as leave a semi-clean home in the process. Bleh.

My to-do list is long, but by Tuesday, it will be to-done and we'll be rolling. Ready or not!

Stay tuned, y'all!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. Let the good times and the great weather roll. I'm going with you.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to those cute cuddly babies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Sweet kitties! Love this picture of them.

Barb said...

aww... they've bonded. How wonderful! Best Buds. Grayson sure misses his snuggle buddy. The only snugglers we have now is Cosmo and BooBoo. They're as close as Gandalf and Grayson were.

I will wash my winter wear today for my winter weekend with my sisters. I just saw in the weather that it will drop into the 30s here this weekend so I'd be cold even if I weren't flying up north! :)

I actually had a bizarre and frustrating looping dream last night where I was trying to fill out mass quantities of paperwork and get 2-sided copies done for a cruise. Truly a bizarre dream because, as you well know, you don't have any major paperwork or 2-sided copies that need to be made to go on a cruise.

I want to go cruising soon!!!

The End.

Have a lovely pre-cruise day! big hugs xoxo