Wednesday, December 30, 2015

FFF fancy photo




We all cleaned up pretty good for our first elegant night onboard the Sunshine. Even the wee ones enjoyed the dressing up.

All three did very well with the almost two-hour dinners, thanks partly to modern electronics and entertaining older cousins. The staff put together one long table for the 14 of us, and we typically put kids at one end, and adults at the other. Worked mighty fine.

CD Jaime organized a tribute to veterans that MM attended (I missed it because two wee ones came to our room, wanting to play a game with Grammie!). This photo is from Jaime's FB page, so it is not mine, but I'm sure she won't care if I share. MM (back row center) was the only one present representing the Coast Guard:



MM said it was all a very lovely tribute.

He is still coughing...and is still horizontal. Poor baby. Missy is taking good care of him, of course.

Happy Hump Day. Nothing fancy or fun going on around here today, but that's OK. I wanna get my guy well...out out, pesky germs!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

Goooood morning Sandy. It sounds like that your entire group enjoyed their cruise on the Sunshine. In a month, I'll be on the Breeze. Yippie.
Have a wonderful Wednesday my friend. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

All these are motivating me further and further to go for a cruise asap.
Good post !

Sandee said...

Cruise = sick. I'm stuck on that I know, but it happened to me and it was awful. I hope he gets well soon.

I love it that everyone looked so nice and so happy for the formal night.

Thank Dick for his service.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Hugs to MM. Hubby's still not 100 percent even though he went to work today. I'm still pounding down the airborne and vitamin C. Btw, y'all clean up nicely! :)

Barb said...

Oh, so sorry to hear he's still feeling the icky sickys. Hopefully, that will pass soon.

Y'all cleane up pretty good!! :) And then run back to your cabin to get xomfy clothes on, right? Oh, wait, that's me. Never mind.

Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo