Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Another day in paradise!




What better way to start our day than a text from Susan saying meet them at John Gs for breakfast! Sorry, kids, I know y'all would want to be there.

Man, I had too many Warm Chocolate Melting Cakes on the cruise, so I need to cut back on the calories and get back to my daily walking goals. I fell short on my steps, sitting and playing games with the grands last week. Oh well...it was worth it then, but today it is back to routines. Srsly.

We stopped and checked out BBQ grills on the way back to the Moho, since some scumbag stole our small Weber grill while we were back in Georgia. Pox on the thief! MM isn't sure what he wants, so we will keep looking.

Poor MM has a head cold. I don't want it, so we are trying not to share germs. Bless his heart.

Tonight is trivia with our breakfast buddies, so we will see them twice in one day. And will eat again.

What a life, here in sunny S Florida. WYWH!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I know you had a wonderful breakfast. I'm sure of it. I've been hearing about that place for years and years. Perhaps someday I'll go. It sure is a long way from here.

Hope hubby gets rid of the cold soon. I was so sick during and after the cruise to Hawaii. I cringe every time I think about how sick I was.

A triple pox on the thief that lifted the BBQ.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the kitties. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

John G's!! Yay! Good food, Good freinds and Good fun... You're doing it right.

We need a new grill, too. But because we don't have one, not because someone nicked it. Al never used a grill... I love tossing stuff on the grill. And we have about 10-1/2 months of summer so why not?

Hope Dick's cold is mild and fleeting... and that you don't catch it!

big hugs xoxo

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Good food makes everyone happy.
Yummy.

Joy said...

Sorry you have such a rough day planned! Delicious breakfast, good friends, and more good food and friends later on, what a life! I really am sorry about the head cold and the missing grill, but I know you won't let them spoil your fun for long.