Thursday, December 10, 2015

TBT - 2006

Alex was just a wee babe, Christmas 2006.  Unka Brian didn’t know that this boy was gonna be his little mini-me!

IMG_0771

And these wee girls are now both in high school.  Yes, HIGH school!

IMG_0775

Nephew Travin is all grown up and married, as is his sister Megan, seen from behind with the long hair:

IMG_0744

Those two belong to MM’s niece Debby, and hubby Steve:

IMG_0750 

Hey, it’s been way too long since these kiddos have been up to visit us here in the mountains.  Debby was “my” sweet little girl when MM and I got married, then as a teenager would come up to the mountains to our cabin when Amy was born to help “mother” her.

What goes around, comes around…ever so nicely.

Gosh, we are blessed with great and good looking family.

How sweet is that!  Let’s keep making more good memories!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

You sure are blessed. Time passes too quickly too doesn't it. Got to hang onto the wonderful memories.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

I was thinking (again!) how quickly it all goes by on my way back from the mail box yesterday, whilst looking at this year's Christmas card photo from one of my sisterdears... My eldest nephew is now 36. Or is he 37? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say 36. ;) And my sister's 4 grandchildren's ages span from 6-1/2 down to 3 years old. How the heck did that happen?

I decided this year to fly up for a sisterdear pre-Christmas weekend. Normally, I avoid all that cold and visit during summer or fall but sometimes, ya just gotta brave the bitter cold to get some of that warm shugah, right?

Have yourself a mighty fine day in Mayberry making more lovely memories! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

I love looking though old Christmas pictures. Wonderful memories. We are blessed!

Haley D. said...

Awww, it is great to see these "old" pictures again! What great memories. We definitely need to do this again, because time does fly.