Thursday, July 9, 2015

TBT–Sisters ‘05

 

Two Big Sistas '05

Haley and Amy…with a little Christmas chaos.

IMG_0609

My wee girls…Ansley and Macey…in the “growth chair” that belonged to MM’s grandmother.  I need to get the girls to pose beside that chair again.  Sniff, sniff.  They are big now, and Ansley is driving!  How’d that happen?!

The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow,
For children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.

Sadly, there are no more babies around here to rock, however the cobwebs and dust continue.  Bugger.  Babies definitely “don’t keep.”

Life is good and all about attitude, y’all!

5 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

You have beautiful daughters Sandy. Yes, years just seem to pass by so quickly. My baby is going to be 40 in a month, my baby. I guess that tell me that I'm getting old. Ha,ha,ha.
Have a wonderful Thursday my friend. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Haley D. said...

There's always chaos when the kids are involved! I bet a few of the smallest grands would let us rock them- for a minute or two. Sisters are the best!

Sandee said...

What a lovely post and babies don't keep indeed. It's knowing what's important and the babies are far more important than a bit of dust.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the furr-babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

awww... so precious! They do grow up entirely too fast!

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

One of my favorite poems and 4 of my favorite gals!