Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Lucky #20!

 

Haley & Logan

Can it be 20 years since Haley and Logan got hitched?  No way!  Time has literally flown, but two kids and a couple of moves have happened since then, so yes, it has been 20 years since this fabulous day.  So much has changed over these 20 years…people gone; our family has increased; the then new church now grown and remodeled already (this was the first wedding held there); more people living in our area; and we got computers and the internet!  Hang on to your hats for the next 20-year ride!  I can predict that it won’t be dull…and it will also swiftly fly on by.

Haley & Logan 7.8.95

Dad and I love you two.  Happy Anniversary, and many more!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Haley and Logan, ♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

Joy said...

I told Haley on 7/4 that it is hard to believe it has been 20 years since their wedding - I remember it so clearly - but I know the time has passed. I wish them a couple more sets of twenty happy years!

Barb said...

Happy 20th and many more years of blessings! Xoxo