Thursday, February 12, 2015

TBT–Windermere 2011

 

P1010136

Awww, look at those wee jammie boys…and now Madison (Jason’s niece) has been added to the family.  Lucky girl.  This trip was her first visit to WDW.  And this was their third ride on Space Mountain last night!

s

Lovely nose, Amy.

These crazy kids rode the Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Rockin Rollercoaster that has flips!  I would be the one sitting on the bench taking photos.  I do NOT do skerry rides.  Yep.  I’m chicken.  Bite me.  Flipping, fast rides are not my thing…unless it is in a small airplane.

Those worthless kitties we left behind didn’t do one single load of laundry for me while we were gone, the slackers.  KC managed to add a bit more girth to his already fluffy self, so methinks we are gonna have to leash him up and make him go outside and walk.  Of course, being an inside/outside kitty at home, he wants to go out and do it on his own, but that wouldn’t be safe here in the park.  We can’t convince him of that though.  Reasoning with a kitty is about like reasoning with a one-year old…with even less success.

It is sunny and cool for my fun laundry day.  Maytag Man has gone to breakfast with the guy gang…and I will go out to restock the fridge after awhile.

Life is now back to normal stuff.  And that is mighty fine, y’all!

3 comments:

Barb said...

They didn't even do one load? And worse, they probably expected you to wait on them hand and foot, too!

I have been giving serious consideration to having kitty haircuts come spring. So much hair... and shedding/hairball season is coming. Having 3 kitties was work enough... now they are 4 more! Sheesh.

Enjoy your normal day! It's still too chilly here, too. But no snow! ;)

big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

I don't do rides either. I'm just so over all that.

The kitties didn't do any laundry at all? Goodness.

Have a fabulous day being back to normal honey. Normal is fine until the next adventure.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the slackers. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Lazy kitties! They should have had all that laundry done and folded for you, so they could sit on it! Oh, well, it seems the sitting on it part is what they do best.
I know the Disney trip was loads of fun for the kids - I'd be sitting beside you watching those flippy rides, though. Ah, youth!
Have a wonderful weekend in the warmth.