Sunday, February 1, 2015

Breakfast in bed





Good morning from the Carnival Breeze where we are enjoying a lazy beginning to our sea day...because we can. And because we don't do this at home.




Bloggers Cruise was a bright red in color up on the big screens, but my phone saw yellow. John had a pretty full house for the welcome aboard party for the 624 bloggers just after sailing yesterday. He is funny as ever and lookin great with all his weight loss.

He and Calvyn are doing a special Q&A continental breakfast at 9, but we will probably skip that and opt for coffee out on the balcony. We are in a no hurry zone, right? Right.

So last night...dinner was awfully slow in coming...seriously slow, and one lady at our table nicely let it be known to the server that this was unacceptable. We got a visit and an apology from the head waiter, with a promise that tonight would be better.

There were a few other glitches, but all will be well in our world. All the bloggers got special lanyards upon cabin arrival, along with a schedule of events (our first glitch). Fortunately I checked with guest services about ours not being there (these admit us to special events), where I learned of the welcome aboard party that was about to begin. Timing is everything!

MM opted to let me check out Ben at the piano bar, while he watched a movie. Judy C sat with me awhile as we enjoyed Ben's music and banter. He is good, both musically and interaction with the peeps, just as Empress Bee said. I still have that hug to deliver to him! WYWH, Empress!

Both today and tomorrow are sea days, which we love. We will find plenty to do and people to watch.

Life is mighty fine, and the day is just beginning. What's not to love about that, y'all?


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

That cruise to Hawaii has me so off cruises. It's a shame too as I loved the one out of Miami. I doubt anyone could convince me to cruise again. Well, I'll cruise on our boat. Way more fun.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Breakfast in bed sounds so nice, especially with someone else fixing the breakfast! Hope the glitches are minimal amd the fun is maximum.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love my breakfast on the balcony every day. it's really the high point of my day!

smiles, bee
xoxo

Barb said...

aaahhh... my balcony in the mornings! How do I love thee?!!!

I'm with Bee. I do coffee and a danish or fruit on the balcony every morning! Best part of the day, second only to wine at night on the balcony. :D

Sorry about those glitches.

You're doin' it right so far. Enjoy your sea days! Carry on then! big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Have tons of fun! Get some good R&R this week.