Friday, November 8, 2013

Chilly Friday in Mayberry




It was 34 when we got up this morning. Brrr. Thankful for sunshine!

I am not thankful that who knows how many blog comments I have written have NOT posted. Y'all haven't been ignored, I assure you. This seems to be an iPad problem. Not an iPhone problem. Sheesh. Easiest solution is to merely use the laptop. Yeah. I'll do that.

Macey invited Grumps up to school for an assembly honoring service folks this morning. Sweet. I will bundle up, since it will be outside. Come on sunshine!

Then we get the boys later. It's kids day! I may need more caffeine.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day. We sure will!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I am loving this cold weather and hoping for an early snow :) I'm weird I know.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it's warm and sunny here, come on down!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

It's sunny here, but not warm right yet. It will be though. We are having our late morning and afternoons in the 70s. I'll take that.

Enjoy the boys honey.

Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

It's chilly, Willie! But it's nearly 60 now and me likey 60. I'm fixin' to do some more painting... a lovely indoor sport!

Enjoy the kids and the service. big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Beautiful day! Nippy, but pretty. You and the boys have fun!