Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two Shoes Tuesday

Can y'all believe that MM bought me two pairs of flip flops?! I couldn't either, since he razzes me about having TOO many shoes.



Cute, huh?

Thanks, honey. You're the best!

Rod is still creating:



He has 4 or so of these flying eagles done already, all different, of course. He said he was gonna begin on a different type of eagle next. Of course I will be stopping by and checking them out.

Amy did our mowing yesterday, since both our guys are too busy earning a buck and the sistas are coming here tonight for a meeting, so she wanted the yard to look good...or at least better.

Thanks, honey. Y'all are great neighbors. I also get Will for the day today. Nice trade off...for me.



Will had a ball at his soccer game yesterday and even scored a few goals.



Mayberry is pure paradise. We love our small town living, where just about everybody knows your name, your kids, your grand kids...and sometimes the dog.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day...wherever you are. You only have one chance at today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

How much time went into carving that eagle? That simply amazes me...

Sandee said...

We all know MM is a great guy and he had better treat you right. There would be a whole lot of women to set him straight if he didn't. That's cause we love you.

Have a fabulous day honey. Scritches to the babies. ☺

Barb said...

hmmm... you wouldn't like me as a neighbor... I don't do mow. Ever. For any reason. I DO do flip flops though. srsly.

Have a fabamundo day in Mayberry! big hugs xoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
Who reads your blogs gets serenity!
Your days are so full of joy and interesting things, a little piece of Paradise!

Have a lovely afternoon!

Big hugs!

Joy said...

MM has been shopping again? Wow! You can never have too many flip flops. And he's a great guy. Cool eagles. Wish I had time to come watch him a bit, too.

Jean(ie) said...

You are one lucky lady! So much to be happy about.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yes you are right. until one of them gets into some trouble. lol

smiles, bee
xooxxoxoxo