Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday in Mayberry

Unpacked and washing, with my sweet Missy assistant. KC woke me up and has bailed on me already. Slacker.

Jekyll was hawt, but lovely and fun with the sistas.



Love our 61 here this morning.

How cute are these?!



And these table favors:


And twins!


We dropped Karen off at her niece's house on the way home. Some serious squeezing went on there...and will continue with Auntie Karen for a few days. Twins AND a 2 y/o. Yikes. Some serious cute.

Convention next year will be this same weekend in the Atlanta area. Check. On my calendar.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day. I will, back home on mountain time. MM? More mowing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I'm loving that beach pic

Joy said...

Back to reality today - but it was a fun getaway!

Sandee said...

I'm so happy you had a great time and that you are home safe. I love those flip flops. A. Lot.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ☺

Barb said...

LOVE the flip flops! And Toe Inspection? Check and then some. Super cute!! And twins? Double cute!

Welcome home again! big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Those flip flops get an A for ADORABLE!!!!! Love them!