Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday stuff

Land chapter gals last night:



The DJ showed us how to so the shag...which is a couples dance. Umm, this is a ladies convention. Duh! We so have a few guys here, but still. It was a dud project, but he did play some tunes we could line dance and twist to...finally. My gang left early. That says a lot, because we are the dancers who usually close down the place. Oh well...

Today we had two forums. One was of the history of Jekyll Island, and the other was presented by the major rep from our International office. Laura is a hoot, so it was very enjoyable.

We just had a nice lunch, and they are calling Beach Bingo. Joy is playing my card while I blog. What a friend she is!

Heading out on the island shortly for free time; dinner and entertainment later.

Having fun. WYWH!

Life is good, y'all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Sounds like a great time indeed. I go with you every year. I'm so happy you let me come along.

Have a fabulous day on the island. Big hugs. :)

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
I looked for Jekyll Island on Wikipedia...a wonderful place!
Have fun!

smiles
xoxoxoxo

Barb said...

What? They didn't book Ron Pass for you? !

I know that no matter what, you're having fun!

big hugs xoxo