Friday, August 31, 2012
Irish Wisdom and Friday stuff…
5 pearls of Irish wisdom to remember…
1. Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than it is on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.
3. Help a man when he is in trouble, and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.
Have a fab last Friday in August. I’m off shopping with my gal pals. We’ll try to stay outta trouble!
Life is good, y'all!
Posted by Traveling Bells at 7:39 AM