Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hamburg hello!




We got all settled into our hotel after the long train ride. No, not this fancy one. We are across the street, of course, in a much more reasonable place that is quite adequate, thankyouverymuch.

First up was a walk by the lake. MM is part duck and always heads to the water so that is where we went.

We are back at the hotel and will head out again for dinner in awhile.

Tomorrow we shall ride the HOHO bus and tour Hamburg. It is a busy seaport city that is not on the sea! Strange, right? There will be lots of river traffic for us to enjoy. Weather is great. WYWH!

Life is an adventure and we are experiencing it. Love it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Barb said...

Reasonable rocks socks. srsly.

Remind me... what's a HOHO bus? Deteriorating minds need to know.

Weather here is great... for the moment any way...

big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

I want to know about that bus too.

I so want to go to Germany some day. Sigh.

Glad you are there safely and enjoying a reasonable hotel. I would be doing the same.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

Jean(ie) said...

HOHO bus. That always cracks me up!!!! I hear ya. While the swanky hotels are nice, the reasonable ones let you visit twice. That's the wisdom and I'm sticking to it!

Haley D. said...

@ Barb: HOHO = hop on hop off bus

Glad you're nestled into your reasonable hotel and are enjoying the sites!

Joy said...

Glad you are settled in, enjoy the tour of the city tomorrow.
When you can get pictures (email) let me know or check Facebook. Melissa tagged you in a sweet photo.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i like reasonable too!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

The heat lets me forget to publish...awful, I write a comment, then I click away!
Enjoy your German Tour!!!


Big hugs!