Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Only one of us went to church this morning.  churchAny guesses which one?  You would be right.  MM was a “heathern” this morning, and only redeemed himself a bit by removing the trim around the TV in preparation for the arrival of the new one…hopefully tomorrow.

I stopped and shopped at Tuesday Morning on my way home from church, and found a few items.  I love that store—you never know what you’ll find there.

MM has been beached on the couch reading a book all afternoon.  Our two babies have been sleeping after playing hard, while I have been working on photos and playing Word with Friends with Brian.

Venison is marinating in the fridge, and MM will at least get off the couch and grill it later on.

That’s our lazy, almost over, Sunday in paradise, y’all!

I read that retirement has 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday.  I like that a lot!

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

You and I were both the only "good" ones in the family today! I've spent the afternoon grading papers, and now it's about time to think about dinner prep... Ah, the fun things in life! LOL

Barb said...

I worked on some paperwork this morning, won half of a game at BWTB and going to bed early, as usual.

I wanna be retired. srsly.

That's all I got. Over and out.

Big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

We have the same retirement plan as you do and yes it's fabulous.

Venison is marinating? I'll be right over.

Have a terrific Sunday evening honey. Big hugs and I'm glad you are coming along on our cruise. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it was mighty quiet around here too, well after the morning that is. i tried to get a nap but no, didn't happen...

smiles, bee
xoxooxoxox

Jean(ie) said...

Our retirement is over...LOL!

Had to laugh today. Bill had an MM moment. He wanted one of his O'Douls and there was no bottle opener around. He used the flip lock on the hotel door to open the NA Beer! I married Macgyver.

Gotta love our handy guys.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
I had forgot to reply!

A very "lazy", nice post about your Sunday..ours was almost like yours!!!

Have a lovely week with your "family"!!

Big hugs!