Thursday, September 22, 2011

Entertaining wee boys

Two boys have to earn the right to play with Grammie's electronics this morning. Amy is off to the canning plant, making apple filling this time, instead of applesauce. Yum. She shares. I work cheap. And for hugs.

I think we all need a bowl of applesauce as we listen to the sweet rain falling outside. And maybe watch some Mickey Mouse. Sounds like a fine plan. Doodlebug just told me that he doesn't like the "funder". Yes, funder is loud. And sometimes scary.

Life is good, y'all! And never dull with wee boys.

7 comments:

Joy said...

"Funder" - I love it! I can just hear him saying that. Hugs

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what little cuties!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

What Empress Bee said. I got lots of sugar last night from my great grand baby. The wee ones are special indeed. Have fun.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

You have fun with your kids...I too, with the little Agata...today she is 6 months...yong!!!
Big hugs!!!

Haley D. said...

We were outside (on a field trip, no less) in the "funder" trying to get in to YHC for an adorable musical. Those kids are so talented! Hope the boyz didn't wear down your battery too far playing "Angy Biwds!"

Anonymous said...

The things they say when they are little are as cute as they are, Sandy.

Enjoy the applesauce and the rain:)

Anonymous said...

I love little kids when they are that age. So precious and fun!