Friday, September 9, 2011

Aircraft slams into 4 buildings…

Disaster:

Amazing photo shows great detail.  The pilot at low level had no control over his aircraft. It narrowly misses a crowd gathered for the air show, and slams into four buildings.  

One can only imagine the horror of the occupants inside those buildings.

 

Aircraft slams into 4 buildings

It probably scared the sh*t out of them!

Hat tip:  Karen S.

So MM and I are busy loading up Missy in the moho and heading away for the weekend with our camping club.  Dan and Joan are joining us, so it is guaranteed to be a fun weekend…and we don’t even have to travel very far away, and we don’t have to cook a thing…just have a good time.

Check.  We can do that.

Have a great weekend, y’all!

10 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your title scared me, but the picture is hilarious! Definitely a scary moment! Enjoy your weekend away. :)

Barb said...

The photo is a bit small for these older eyes to see but I persevered and finally got it.

Is Missy co-piloting this time or are you? Have a lovely weekend! Big hugs xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend. All fun and no cooking rules!

Joy said...

Y'all have a great weekend. It should be a pretty one! Cathy and I are going to cook out "lite" this evening. I need to find an outdoor project for tomorrow to take advantage of the nice weather!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

enjoy! i'm beading today...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Linda said...

Well, if you're going to be in an aircraft disaster that's probably the best kind!

Have a great weekend in Gawgah!

Anonymous said...

ha-ha, once I saw the outhouses I had to laugh, but those poor people - ugh! ick! yuck!

Happy Friday to you Sandy:)

ivana said...

Ciao travelling Family, and Missy!

Your week end is fantastic!
Fun, friends and food...without cooking!!!!

Big hugs!!

Rain said...

Oh my gosh--it took me two tries to get this one!! Love it-I truly hope the four "buildings" were empty?!! Great!!

LAC said...

Hahaha

Ironically enough, a hot air balloon actually crashed into the back of a house in my cousin's development near Philadelphia a few weeks ago.

No one was hurt.

For a minute there I thought it was the same story. Haha, boy was I wrong.