Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bubbles, babes and beads...

One bubble machine...
plus four kids...
plus two dogs...
plus one helpful grandfather...

...equals a fun way to entertain little people!

A new blue scarf for the Divine Miss M...and a pink one for Sweet Miss A...

All dressed up for a ride on Grammie's stationary bike...my turn...no, MY turn...move over...SMILE!
Check out the bling. The girls got to pick out beads for new necklaces. The blue gal made her very own dark blue crystal/light blue cat's eye combo. The smart pink babe read a book while I was a slave and made her pink/purple number. I think she was ready for a break from all that kiddie activity.
All in all, this day was a little piece of heaven, right here in Mayberry yesterday.
Life is GRAND...especially when the wee ones have been here, gone home................and Grumps and I sit down and have a glass of wine. We've earned it. Cheers!

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

Headlights & taillights, right? They had a great time!

Joy said...

What fun!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
To day my kids had no time for the grandparents...shopping with the parents, catechismo, friends...
Sandy I do not remember if you explained how to make the scarfs...I think it's time that I prepare scarfs for my two girls!
I cannot biggify (?) your images on this post!
Ciao...hugs!
Have a restful afternoon!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

they are sure beauties! chuck seems a BIT better, let's hope!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxo

Linda said...

What gorgeous granddaughters you have! Sounds like they had a marvelous time, too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and fashionable! Fun, fun, fun!

Big hugs xo