Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 2 - Nassau, Monarch of the Seas

We have a window, but not a balcony on this cruise. This pic was lifted from the RCI website:

Nassau was overcast when we were here in January, so hopefully it will be sunny and pretty today.

The "Crop Room" is open from 7 until 2 today, with the Christmas Album class from 9-3. I think I signed up for that one but I can't remember. Oh well...I'll figure it out. Then at 8:30 tonight is a pajama party in the Crop Room. Um...I don't own pajamas, but I do have a long black sleep tee that I'll wear. I guess. I'll certainly be more covered in that than I am in my bathing suit! Not that any of you will EVER see me in a bathing suit!
I'm sure we are all having fun today...Dick included. I hope your Saturday is great!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Have fun scrapping. Enjoy the good weather too. We had a big old storm blow in last night. Our boat was rocking pretty good too.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Dick,
Happy Birthday to you.

Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!