The Hillbilly's Ten Commandments
(Actually posted on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Harland City, KY)
(1) Just one God
(2) Honor yer Ma & Pa
(3) No tellin' tales or gossipin'
(4) Git yourself to Sunday meetin'
(5) Put nothin' before God
(6) No foolin' around with another feller's gal
(7) No killin'
(8) Watch yer mouth
(9) Don't take what ain't yers
(10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff
I was asked for the recipe for Georgia Caviar, so here it is:
Drain cans of: whole corn, black beans, garbanzo beans, black-eyed peas, Navy beans
...or beans of your choice or whatever is in the pantry!
Add: chopped onions, green onions
Add: can of Rotel tomatoes, UNDRAINED
Black pepper to taste
Optional: package of dry Italian dressing
Very good on crackers, scoops or as a side dish. Enjoy!