Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday cleaning!





A little more to the left, Missy! Good girl.




Cousins and nanner puddin make for a very fine birthday celebration. Lil Haley had to leave after supper, so she missed this photo op...and dessert. Yummylicious!

How did it get to be September so quickly?! That also means band performance season, which is the best part of any football game. Grumps and I will be cheering on our two (especially) musicians tonight. Go, Pride of the Mountains Marching Band!

Ahem. Now back to the regularly scheduled Friday laundry and other (boring) stuff.

MM and I are going to a cruise come-on talk later this afternoon. More on that news later.

Now where are my two furry assistants? Hmm, I have been deserted for the sunshine. Again. So typical.

Smart kitties.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I've not had nanner puddin in years and that's what it was called when I was growing up.

I finished my laundry yesterday, but I'm sure it will be piling back up today. It's the way of thing.

Have a fun evening cheering your babies on.

Have a fabulous fun day my friend. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to those precious babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Yum! Can I bring a bowl? Today is laundry day here as well. Not fun. Enjoying s slower pace... Finally! Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

It's always Laundry Day here, or so it seems.

I am funny about banana pudding. Or peach cobbler.... Sometimes I love it and sometimes it's just nasty. I know... Weird, right?

SO glad I don't feel that way about wine. har :)

So where are we cruising to this time?!

big hugs xoxo