Thursday, December 18, 2014

TBT–Christmas(es) Past

Haley posted these two “pre-Amy” photos on FB this morning:

Haley, Sandy, BrianHaley, Brian

So I had to do a little digging to find a few more that included their new baby sister who arrived a year or so later:Kids Xmas '78

scan0001

scan0002scan - Copy

The last photo was dated 1984; the first pair had to have been taken in ‘75, since I was very preggars Christmas ‘76 (that’s the way this mom’s calendar memory works). 

And now, all these sweet little kids are grown and have careers, families, and homes of their own.  The time has flown by…all too rapidly.  And I still have about 89,572 more family photos to scan in! 

So the cycle of life and memories continues, as does the scanning.  Help!!!

Have a ginger peachy TBT, y’all!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Wonderful pictures, all of them! And wonderful memories.

Sandee said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute. I agree with Empress Bee's assessment. You still look the same.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

LOVE the TBT/TBC photos! OK, so I love All old photos.

My parents use to take tons of pictures and then as the family grew they took less and less. There are very few of my sister Tina as a baby because during that time my Dad was experimenting with 8mm movies.

Me thinks me needs a better scanner. As in faster and less labor-intensive. Some of my customers have some serious high speed scanners... they also cost beaucoup buckeroos... so that prob'ly ain't gonna happen.

Have yourself a fabulous day. big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

They grow quickly, don't they? Big hugs from wet (no surprise) Washington State.