Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday fun. Really?




I get to keep these three munchkins tonight while Amy and Jason go to a tacky Christmas party. She had the nerve to come over yesterday to raid my closet! Can you imagine that?! OK, so I hadn't worn that particular Christmas blouse in maybe 15 or 20 years, but there is no reason to laugh at it. It may come back in style! She promises photos.

Someone, that would be me, seriously needs to tackle the Christmas card list and get cracking. At least everything is now on the dining room table, so I consider that positive progress.

This dreary day is a good one to sit and work on projects. Even the kitties don't wanna stay outside, bless their little hearts. And y'all know how much help they will be!

That's the excitement in Mayberry on this Friday. Just life being (somewhat) normal.

Who wants to come over later and play Uno with us? Game on.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Sandee said...

No fun making fun of that blouse. And you know I want to see that blouse now. Yes indeed.

We're on the boat and it's foggy this morning. A very lovely morning.

Tonight is our annual change of watch and we're looking forward to that. Outside of that it's a quiet weekend. We like that even more.

Have a fabulous day and weekend honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to both your precious babies. :)

Joy said...

My youngest is doing an Ugly Christmas Sweater run (5k, I think) and I gave her a sweater for it, actually I had a few for her to choose among.
LOL. Have fun with those cutie pies.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh what a fun party theme! let us see the blouse!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxo

Barb said...

Fun! Can't wait to see tacky picktures! haha! My sister Tina is having an ugly sweater Christmas party this year. I like mine and Lynda's Christmas theme... Christmas relaxing clothes. It's a very good thing. ;)

Enjoy the munchkins, big hugs xoxo