Saturday, October 11, 2014

Critters and cuties

Lynne took the ladies to an alpaca farm yesterday. Very interesting, as was the yarn shop.






The above is part of the weaving area, not the shop. I don't knit, but now possess two lovely alpaca scarves that I will enjoy forever.

Later on Lynne took several of us on a walk through the local quaking bog. Sweet Marls was our tour guide, 10 y/o granddaughter. Rats, photo is on camera. I did get a phone of 4 y/o Miss V:



And these old ppl enjoying a nice lobster dinner:



Off to VT today.

WYWH, y'all! Gotta post while I have service.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

looks like a great time, especially the lobster! wish i could eat it but no, never again for me. at least i can still eat shrimp!

smiles, bee
xoxooxoxxo

Sandee said...

What a fun day. Then there was lobster. I'd have the chowder, but I'll pass on the lobster. Crab legs fine, but I just can't do lobster.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Lobstah! Oh yes! What a cutie Miss V is! Alpaca yarn is soooo soft!

Haley D. said...

It looks like it's been a great trip. Where are the scarves? We want to see them! Have a safe trip back home!

Barb said...

I do come from New England but I have never ever had lobstah... even before I knew I was allergic to shell fish I could not make myself want to eat one. Blech. My parents and sisterdears all adore them, of course. They can have my share, too. ;) I'll have the salmon, please.

Looks like a marvelous time!!

big hugs xoxo