Tuesday, June 17, 2014

River rats!




The rumor was true. Brian, lil Haley and three other dads/kids tackled a NC river Sunday and lived to tell about it and plan for another adventure.

Speaking of, the kitties got their health certificate to enter Canada, although I was informed that KC needs to trim down a little. That was no surprise, bless his heart. Three months confinement in the Moho takes a toll on the boy, so we need to leash and walk him on this upcoming trip.

And where are we going? To Alberta to meet up with 7 other motorhomes for a ramble through the Canadian Rockies. For 19 days!

There are many fine adventures already planned out for us; we just basically have to show up. Check. We will.

We will have our own river adventure somewhere up there. Methinks the water will be just a tad colder than in NC! It was still snowing in Banff the other day. Brrr...

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day. Friends Gene and Janelee arrived yesterday, so we are showing off our area to them today. Love it!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

19 days in the Canadian Rockies??? Can I come??? I'll bring snacks!!! LOL.

Sandee said...

I'm coming with you. I told Zane yesterday that you needed passports for the kitties so I was thinking Canada. I'm coming with you.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

I'm sure they had fun on the river, I'm thinking the Canadian river will be quite a bit colder, and our mountain rivers are cold enough for me! Glad the kitties are good to go, and please tell your visitors hi from me.

Barb and the Gs said...

Oh, I just did a quote to sopmeone in Alberta. Do you know him? LOL.

So that's whjy they need a passport. I didn't know they did kitty passports! srsly.

big hugs from sultry south jawjah. xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow that sounds like a fantastic trip!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jean(ie) said...

any chance of mo-hoing further west?