Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy, happy day!

 

Amy and Jason 13 years ago yesterday:Hensons 2001

And now, with two (active) sweet boys:

Hensons 2.14

Happy Anniversary!

Since I am on a family roll, here are the other kids at Macey’s confirmation…that we missed:

Dyers 2.14

Jr. Bells 2.14

Y’all clean up pretty good.  Miss ya bunches!

Thanks for sending me these photos from Sunday, Haley. 

So we had a noisy day yesterday with all that jack hammering, but that’s OK.  Those pavers are going next door, not on our lot, and it will be pretty when it is finished.  MM is just doing a concrete repair on ours.  He was pretty tired last night after all his shoveling, and toting, and stuff.  It will be worth his efforts when he is finished.  I’ll post photos when all the stuff is done.  Or progress is made.  Or something.

So what are we doing today?  Well, heading to (quiet)John G’s in a few minutes!  The workers just arrived.

WYWH, y’all!

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

lucky you! i'm going to go get tortured.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Barb said...

I was thinking about John Gs just this morning. srsly. But I am having my smoothie instead.

Happy Anniversary to Amy & Jason!!

The kids are all getting so big and grownup looking!

Have a marvelous John Gs! I know you will! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Ooh, enjoy John G's - I know you will, how could you not? Good food AND peace & quiet! I enjoyed seeing all your kids on Sunday, those are great pictures, too. Hugs!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Amy and Jason,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

What great shots. See you got to be there sort of for the confirmation.

Have a terrific day honey. Enjoy that breakfast. Big hugs to you and scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Haley D. said...

It was indeed a happy day then and now! I'm sure you enjoyed John G's. Much better than construction racket.