Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday in Mayberry




Yesterday did not go as planned. So what else is new?!

We did go to the Wal-Mart and pick up the photo cards and I did get all the labels printed out, so at least I made SOME progress. Yes, I am sending out photo cards this year, since we have two new family members. My peeps wanna see them, and so they will.

MM had to take the mower out to his next project and needed me to go pick him up, so that was that. He needs me--I go. It works both ways.

Ansley performed in her HS band concert, so we had a quick dinner and enjoyed the Christmas music. They did a great job.

Today is another opportunity to complete the cards...or not. But first...wellness check up times two this morning. Check.

Tonight is our annual Christmas party for the sistas, so that will be fun.

Tis the season of busy-ness. It's all good. And the missing sun is expected to arrive this morning, now that the rain has stopped.

It's another day in paradise. And the kitties are clean and so ready to go out and play!

Life is never dull around here, y'all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww on the babies. They are so precious.

Some days just don't go as planned so we just have to roll with them. It works out for the most part.

Have a fabulous day and enjoy the sunshine. Big hugs to you and lots of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Often my days don't go as planned, but we just pick up and move forward anyway! Looking forward to tonight's party, see you shortly.

Barb said...

We make plans. God chuckles. We adapt.

I think he missed a spot right over there.

Enjoy the sistahs and your Christmas party! big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

Seeing a little sunshine (even if it's almost frozen) was definitely a perk today. Good luck on the holiday prep!