Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rainy Saturday




Watching our two monkeys in their final basketball game. Funny boys! This is a good place to be on this rainy day.

MM is finishing up with the ambulance today. We have a buyer that will be here today or tomorrow ti pick it up. Yippie! One for the road...wanna see those taillights!

So the tomatoes are marinating for a Christmas party tonight. The Wing Nuts and wives will be having fun tonight. And the party isn't at our house. I will help clean up.

Life is soggy but good, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

And the party isn't at your house. That means a lot to me. I'm just saying.

Have a fabulous day honey. Pretty soon you'll be heading toward those palm trees and warmth. Big hugs to you and scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

Hooray for not being the hostess with the mostest to do! Good job!

Have a perfect day. We got the wets, too. But no snow so I'm good. Big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

I hated to miss the games, but I have caught the stomach bug. :( I am on the mend finally though. Have fun at your party tonight!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i got to see grandchildren play sports a few times and it is SUCH fun to see! you are a lucky gal!

smiles, bee
oxxoxoxoxo

Joy said...

Lots of good news in this post! Hope the WN party was fun, hope to see you this afternoon to hear the bellringers. They are setting up now, sounds loverly!