Friday, July 5, 2013

Soggy Friday in Mayberry

 

IMG_1124

Check out my breakfast buddy…with a halo!  Empress Bee is in town this week, visiting family.  It was so good getting real hugs.  The week is flying by.

I did wind up having dinner next door with the kids, then going down the cove watching our other neighbor’s fireworks afterward.  It was a bit LOUD at the fireworks home, so Alex and I left there and came home to enjoy watching from our deck…much quieter here.  Then he promptly fell asleep, one tired boy.

My also tired tall boy is now back home…with a couple of loads of laundry for me to do.  Welcome home, honey!  I’ve missed you.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.  We have sad stuff to get through, but all is well.

Life is good, y’all.  Hug your loved ones!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I wish I'd have been with the two of you. Yes I do. We would have had a grand time.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs from cooler California. :)

Barb said...

WIWT! A halo instead of a tiara? :D Which I packed first, BTW, after a text from a sister dear that motherdear forgot hers despite me reminding her several times not to forget it. No problem. It's packed now!

I'm flying out at 0'dark thirty for a fun week with my family. Git to clean out the fridge after supper with friends and then bed for me.

big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

I'm so glad y'all get to visit. Miss you both!