Wednesday, July 17, 2013

London bound!

 

packed bags

OK, so I cheated.  The computer backpack isn’t loaded up yet, nor is the black  tote, but they will be shortly. 

What black tote?  Everything looks BLACK!  Well, it is a great carry all tote.  The back pocket has a zipper at the bottom of it, that when unzipped, creates a spot for the handle of the computer backpack to go through so it can ride piggy back…and not fall off.  It has lots of useful pockets and makes for a good travel tote.  My messenger bag purse goes inside very nicely.

Our flight leaves late tonight, so we have plenty of time for last minute stuff on the to-do list, and time to get to the airport before traffic grinds down to a halt.

I didn’t set up any pre-blogs, so I will post as I am able and tell y’all about our adventure.  Come along, if you wanna.

The kitties know something is up, but they are being left in loving, capable hands here at home…just where they both want to be.  They wouldn’t enjoy a cruise at all.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day.  We sure will.

Life is short…go travel!

7 comments:

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

You are leaving the New Continent to reach the old one...

Kitties will wait for you both...ane I'll read the updates!
Have a good, safe flight!

Big hugs, honey!!!

Sandee said...

Oh I'm coming along. How fun this will be and MM won't be working those long days. He can relax now.

Have a fabulous day and a safe trip honey. Big hugs. ☺

Barb said...

oboy! oboy! oboy! I can't wait to see where we're going and what we're going to see and do! Have a great flight!

I know the kitties will be just fine. And dandy. And spoiled. Rotten even.

big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good for you two! fun fun fun;..

hugs, bee
xoox

Jean(ie) said...

safe travels!

Joy said...

No, the kitties wouldn't enjoy the cruise, but your sitter takes good care of them! "Oh, my bags are packed, I'm ready to go" came floating through my head as I read this post...Leaving on a Jet Plane, that's you - but at least you know when you'll be back again and I don't think you hated to go! We'll just pick and choose the appropriate phrases and let the rest go. Happy and safe travels to you!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a safe flight and a wonderful time my friends :)