Wednesday, July 10, 2013

14 for breakfast

 

P1020583

All duckies were playing mostly nice…they don’t entirely like to share…until a big mean fish came along.  He stayed around the edge of the group, then he must have taken a nip of a webbed foot because the ducks got scared, squawked (giddy up, boys and girls!), and all of a sudden as in one big body fled across the cove to safety and out of reach. 

We have interesting critters here in paradise.  MM and I saw one of the foxes near the shop the other day.  Apparently there are at least two, because one has a white tip on his/her tail.  This one didn’t.

So where is our cruise going?  Well, we fly to London where we’ll spend a couple of nights before boarding a ship heading from Dover up to Norway and back.  Norway only; no other country.

Mowing Man wanted to go back and see more of Norway than we saw on our previous cruise, so we shall.  He has earned the right to pick…literally.

We won’t need any short-sleeves or flip flops, since we’ll be going up into the Arctic Circle.  I’ll be packing fleece and ear muffs!

This will be another fabulous adventure.  Come tag along!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

My friends in Norway have left their summer home and are back in Oslo (their winter home), so make sure you dress warmly.

I'll be coming along as I always do. I love to travel with you and MM.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ☺

Barb said...

Oh boy! Oh boy! This sounds exotic... And artic, but I'll be glad to tag along virtually!

Go away fiox! Srsly

Linda talked me into going to dinner, despite my cold. Hope no one catches it!

Big hugs him MA. xoxi

Barb said...

Arctic and fox..Stupid iPhone keyboard.

Jean(ie) said...

Oh wow, Arctic circle? Fun! I hope you take all of us along! I wanna go!