Monday, April 23, 2012

Chilly Monday in Paradise

Someone wanted to see the cards from class yesterday, so I am playing with both the iPad and blogging from there. Hmmm, this photo is not as crisp as I like, but enough detail for y'all to ooh and aahhhh over our project, thankyouverymuch. There were 8 of us, and being the hostess I forgot to take a group photo. Bugger.

There is a rumor that we may have a dusting of snow in the higher elevations tonight. Did I mention that it is chilly??? I thought the calendar indicated it was spring!!!!! Brrr...bugger.

Does anyone have any warm weather they can pretty please send us?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it's only 70 here so i have no heat to spare! sorry!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxooxxo

Joy said...

Card class was fun! It's a bit chilly even for me today - spring will be back soon, I'm sure.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

Here we have chilly too, about 12°C in the afternoo, 16:20!!!

Nice cards!

Have a lovely Monday!

Sandee said...

The cards are lovely indeed. Sounds like you had fun. Good for you.

It's supposed to be 81 degrees here today so I'll share.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

Jean(ie) said...

It was in the 70s here yesterday. I sent it eastward...