Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home, sweet home

Lido deck

The lido deck is but a memory.  Reality is unloading the moho, snailmail, laundry, and other chores.

Welcome home!  The good part is that home includes hugs and kisses from all the tall and short kids.  It was great seeing them all last night.  Chores can wait…as can the photos I need to download.  Tomorrow is another day…and there is only a self-imposed deadline to get everything back in order anyway.  It will all be done when it is done.

Thought for the day:  All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.

And I do.  I am blessed beyond measure.

Life is good, y’all!  I hope you feel the same way.

9 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i feel exactly the same way. we are very lucky girls!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

ivana said...

Buongiorno!!!
I'm so glad that your first day at home was so positive...
I think that Missy also was happy...she got her home!!!
have a serene "chores" Wednesday, if possible!!!
Thanks God...we are lucky girls!!!
Big ugs!!!

Barb @ iPhoneographi said...

Yup... that's exactly right. You're one pretty smart lady, too!

Welcome home! Big hugs :]

Haley D. said...

You (both) are definitely loved!

Linda said...

I love that thought of the day, I really do.

Relax, enjoy, be home.

Anonymous said...

Amen. I heard on the news that if you count your blessings versus your burdens it can help cure depression.

Joy said...

Absolutely, we are so blessed! And it is great to have you home!

Sandee said...

It's good to go, but it's great coming home.

Hubby and I are looking at booking a cruise to Hawaii. I'm so hooked on cruising.

You, me and Miss Bee are all lucky girls.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. :)

LAC said...

Great thought of the day. I am having trouble with that these days. I know in my head that I am loved. But I struggle to get my husband to remember to show it other ways, other than the routine ILY's in conversations on the phone and when I leave for work. I miss the courting days when he tried harder. But there are so many folks worse off. I know.