Thursday, August 22, 2013

Still around!

 

P1030063

Don and Carolyn (MM’s sis) have been here since Tuesday, so I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth!  We’ve been busy visiting, talking and eating. 

Rain most all yesterday…sun is peeking out today, so we are taking them to see some of the local sights today.  This is Mayberry, so that won’t take long!

Enjoy this view of old buildings in beautiful Bergen.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day, y’all!  We sure will.  We love our family!!!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I figured you were busy with one thing or another. I'm happy to see a post from you though.

You just enjoy your family. Time well spent.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ☺

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope the visit continues to go well! BTW I am now a follower :)

Joy said...

You might be able to see a few sights between showers today. Enjoy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

life getting in the way of blogging? me too...

smiles, bee
xoox