Friday, May 10, 2013

Sweet music

I am busting with pride in our local high school choral group, and not just because Ansley is a member either.HS spring concert 5.13

Their performance was nothing short of great.  There is some amazing talent in our town, and the director showcased it well last night.  Kudos to her and to these awesome young adults.

The rest of our evening was spent installing the (second) new router, which did not go well.  Plug and play it was not, so I had to call for tech support, which always takes awhile.  The fun isn’t over.  I set up the iPad this morning; the wifi worked, then it didn’t work.  It doesn’t want to stay connected.  The laptop is working—two feet away.  Bugger.  Play nice!

Did I mention that the first replacement router arrived DOA?  Yeah, we are having fun…NOT!

At least the sun is shining and the temps are warming up, so that makes me happy.  And our KC boy arrived home after staying out all night.  I’ve told that boy his curfew is dark thirty, but he doesn’t listen.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy, electronics gremlin-free Friday, y’all!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I agree, the chorus concert was wonderful. So proud of all those students! Bummer about the second router not working well, hope tech support guy can solve the problems very soon. Hugs!

Sandee said...

How fun and congratulations on all those fabulous young folks in the concert.

I hate computer problems, but I know you'll get them ironed out.

Have a terrific day and weekend honey. Big hugs from sunny California. ☺

Barb said...

Hooray for those young adults! And LC coming in. Eventually. But bugger on the technical glitch. I do love my technology except when it's not working and making me crazy! I actually have a back-up router. And a back-up DSL line. Just in case. I gotta have it for business. Yes, indeedy.

Have a super duper day! big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

The concert and those kids were incredible! I hope your tech problems have been resolved. That is no fun.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

I like the great chorus with students, I believe you all can be proud of it!
Yesterday my PC had a stop, I thought it was not working again, as last month...but finally it did run!!!
Big hugs, honey!