Wednesday, October 28, 2009

View from our driveway...

Well, I was out in the road, looking UP the road last Sunday afternoon. I doubt I will see as many leaves still attached to these trees when I go in to town shortly. The rain and wind are knocking the leaves down daily.

Even so, this is still just a bit of paradise. Despite coughs and a snotty nose...Scooter's, not mine! He spent the morning with me. And napped. Naps are great!

Enjoy your Wednesday, y'all! Mine does not, however, include a nap.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Naps are wonderful but not appreciated by the young! Just us old folks!

Your view is lovely but I fear you may be right in that we'll all be looking at bare branches soon. Autumn just doesn't last long enough, does it?

Sandee said...

Put on a pot of coffee and I'll be right over to enjoy that view. Just saying.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug. :)

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
A beautiful view...
My little Terry has a big cold, tomorrow i'll be with her!
Children are often sick, and they do not go to the Kindergarten, so the grandparents are busy!!!

Have a serene day with your Scooter!!!!

Un abbraccio!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww fudge to the wind and rain!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Debora Quigley said...

i think Sunday was the peak! don't let Amy taslk you into giving Will his medicine. Isn't it about time for you
two to scoot south?

Anonymous said...

Yup, Sunday was the best color day... Poor Scooter...I'm sneezy, too!

Anonymous said...

Yup, Sunday was the best color day... Poor Scooter...I'm sneezy, too!