Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ansley, prom night

How did my first grandchild get old enough to go to the prom?!

Ansley prom deck

Check out this stunning dress:

Ansley prom deck2

She is wearing silver sequined heels that are at least a mile high.  They are only good for looking good and getting her to the prom, where they will be promptly discarded for dancing.  Smart gal.

Ansley and her well behaved friends before dinner:

Ansley, friends

Ansley with suddenly goofy friends:

Ansley, friends goofy

Giiirlss just wanna have funnnn!  And so they all did, I am sure.

Be safe.  None of you can be replaced.

Grumps and I were quite happy we didn’t have to stay awake for you to get home.  We happily passed that baton on to your Mom and Dad…

P1250641

It’s only fair!

7 comments:

Joy said...

She is just gorgeous! Beautiful inside and out. And that dress! When I saw the pictures it took me back in memory to when her Mama headed off to prom in a beautiful deep green dress, and I felt a bit old. :-)
Anyway, I love the "goofy" picture and I hope they had a wonderful time.

Barb said...

Gosh, when did she get to be a grownup?! And such a gorgeous gal, too! She sure can wear that dress gooood!

I love the crazy picture. Looks more normal. And fun!

Have yourself a fabulous day. It's still raining here but we'll manage. big hugs xoxo

Cruisin Paul said...

What a very gorgeous beautiful young lady. Takes it from her grandmother I see. I rememeber long, long ago the proms that I went to and they were unbelievable. It's so nice looking back. Whoever was her date, he was a very lucky boy. Have a wonderful peaceful Sunday. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Sandee said...

Wow, that dress is beautiful. Great choice. They do grow up so quickly don't that.

I love the baton passing too. We've been there and done that.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. :)

Unknown said...

Sandy is not all that old as you can marry someone who's 12 in Georgia.
Logan, get the shotgun out... you're going to need it.
Dick

LAC said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Haley D. said...

Thank you all! We're still not sure how she got to be old enough to go to prom...