Friday, December 16, 2011

Cruise, minus 1

 

moho set up

So this is what we looked liked yesterday.  Ladder out so the windshield could be washed before putting up the sun shade.  Slide out not out yet so that Dick wouldn’t bump his head on it while getting stuff in/out of the basement.  Gotta protect that bald head.

He picked up the pressure washer this morning and is out cleaning the pads.   I’m doing laundry and getting all the file folders in place…it’s feeling like home sweet home, on a smaller scale!

The kitty sitter just came by to meet our furbabies, so that is checked off my list.

Passports are in my purse.  Check.

Luggage tags printed.  Check.

Almost ready.  Gotta go get a pedi.  Tomorrow’s the big day!  Carnival Dream, here we come!!!  Tag along with us.  It’ll be a fun week.

Life is sunny and warm here in paradise, y’all!

7 comments:

Barb said...

If I'm not careful my passport is going to get all dusty! I so need a pedi and a cruise....

And Missy has KC for kitty company while she waits for your return and a servant. Excellent!

Big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

How wonderful. I know how excited you are too. I've got another 34 days until our Hawaii cruise. It's getting closer. In the meantime I'm going along with you and Dick as I always do.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

Very exciting!
Have a great Friday...and good luck for all!

I'm so busy for the feasts!

Big hugs!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yes get the pedi or they won't let you on the ship, that's what i always tell cat! pedi inspection station. ha ha

port canaveral doesn't have the free parking like miami does, we always try to go out of miami whenever possible.

remember the dream's pasta station on deck 11, the lido is on deck 10. no one knows about the pasta station on day one. it's totally tits. love that place!

smiles, jealous bee
xxooxoxoxoxoxox

Papertracks said...

Can't wait to meet up with you on your return. Have a wonderful and enjoyable trip. Merry Christmas and we hope to wish you a Happy New Year in person.

Judy said...

Enjoy your cruise - I'll be following along on your blog.
We don't sail until Feb 24 but we are in Sarasota so we will enjoy our time away from the cold and snow (although there was no snow when we left and it really wasn't that cold!)

Jean(ie) said...

OOOh, can we come along????