Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBT–Smiley faces

 

I think I was about 4 in this photo.  That “cow lick” never went away:Sandy young

Haley at 4 (Brian was 2):

Haley, Brian

And Amy at 4 (I think):

scan0001

It would have been helpful to have these photos accurately date labeled.  The actual photos are in Mayberry.  I am in WPB.  Bugger.  Fortunately, Brian now wears shirts that fit him better than this one did.  And Haley will let me know if my age guesses are wrong.  Regardless, MM and I made cute kids.  And we still like them!

Keep on smiling, y’all!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Haley looks just like you. I'm just saying.

Yes you and MM made some very nice looking kids.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Good-looking parents make cute kids. That we know for sure! Happy Thursday!

Barb said...

You still like 'em? Phew! :D

Gosh, I need to scan some more... but where will I find the time?

Have a lovely day in WPB. We have a loooong weekend of rainy yuck ahead that spoiled our plans for a little road trip. bugger.

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

You did make cute kids. And those age estimates are probably pretty close! I enjoyed all the pictures.